Thursday, October 02, 2008

Random things that make me Happy

1.) Clothes warm from the dryer
2.) Crystal Light-Kool Aid Drink
3.) Wildflowers on the side of the road
4.) Penny when she struts around doing pretty ears
5.) Finishing a difficult task at work
6.) Having great discussions on Gchat
7.) Reciting lines from So I Married An Axe Murderer or Best in Show
8.) Road trips
9.) Saying y'all as many times as possible
10.) Chick-fil-A
11.) Losing a pound
12.) Finding a penny (the coin, not the dog. Although if she was lost, I would be extatic to find her.)
13.) stealing a fry from someones plate
14.) Gilmore Girls
15.) When my hair does the Barbie Ponytail Flip
16.) Anything Green
17.) Pretty Prints (ie. Vera Bradley or Lily), esp. if they have green
18.) Spending the weekend with one of my besties (this weekend it is with Buffalo Betty!)
19.) Finding things I thought I lost
20.) Cheese
21.) Twizzlers
22.) KW singing
23.) My brother calling me just to tell me about something funny
24.) My fav. Christmas movie: Captain Ron
25.) Pushing Daisies (a new show that I am addicted to)

So what makes you happy?

11 comments:

amanda said...

i totally one hundred times over agree with 1, 6, 8 and 13.

and now i need fries :)

btw totally jealous that your hair does the barbie flip!!

Jessica said...

So you have inspired me to write a post of things that make me happy....

http://daughterofshylock.blogspot.com/

1,3,9,10 and 19....those are definitely things that make me happy...#9 is TONS more fun when you live in MI because people are like "wait what???Did you say "yall?" Oh, and we don't have Chick-Fil-A here...its quite said...I love their fries!

Matt Pfingsten said...

This Chick-Fil-A thing is starting to get to me. There are something like 3 million restaurants in LA and we can't get one dang Chick-Fil-A Franchise?

Maybe I could Paypal you some cash and you could send some out.

Curtis said...

So, should I just say "janitor's closet?"

Anonymous said...

Great post! I am glad you started watching Pushing Daisies...what a great show! :)

The Mrs. said...

best in show! Now there is an overlooked little delight.

And why my dear is not chick fil a on the top of your list?!?!

Anonymous said...

Head! Move! Now!

Anonymous said...

YES! I made the list of favorite things!! So you're getting here in less than six hours and I'm too excited to sleep :) Though I'm kinda disappointed you didn't list citing lines from Steel Magnolias ?!!!

Anonymous said...

Chick flicks with y-o-u.

Love,
Cita

E said...

God, My husband, my family, my dog, wine, food, and a good laugh!

Unknown said...

Sigh. I always wanted the Barbie pony tail flip. Instead, I have the pippy longstocking one. ;-0