Friday, January 11, 2008

Coming back, once again

All right people. I am up and writing again. I know that I have lost what little following I had by this time, but so it goes.

I could give you the usual excuses of moving, starting a new job, traveling for said new job, and getting a new dog.

Yes that is right. With all the excitement of the last few months that have gone on in my life, one of the best things is the gift of our new addition.
Let me introduce you to Penelope Ann or as we call her at home Penny!



She is hairier than I thought my first little one would be, but she is great. Full of personality and loves to make me laugh. I'm sure I will post about her often. So get ready for some gushing.

To get serious though, I had stopped blogging because I didn't think that what was going on with me was worth sharing. It is not like I have kiddos to document or such, but I had a realization last night at dinner (Our 4th Anniversary Dinner) that I should document our memories as well. They are no less important, just a little less cute than a kid.

So with my new christmas present of a really sweet Canon Rebel Xti and this new determination to share with y'all, the world, what we are doing and what we have done (there will be some flashbacks), I am starting back up. so if anyone is still checking this old blog of mine, please leave a message! I like hearing from ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GranolaGirl said...

I'm so glad you're back up and posting!! I can't wait to keep in touch with you via the blogosphere again...

Happy Anniversary :-)