Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My baby and her baby



Shhh...I snuck a pic of Penny when she was sleeping. I had to take it with the Mac Photobooth. She never suspected a thing!?!

you all know how much she hates having her picture taken.

But this was so precious. Her snuggling with her loofah dog that we've named Hannah.

Penny was given Hannah by her aunt Vals when she stayed at the in-laws in Greenville. And she actually likes it. She is a toy snob. This is one of two toys that she will play with and sleep with and not completely ignore.

The best: she will squeeze the squeaker and moan at the noise...::deep squeak:: "oh no, Hannah, don't be upset-moan" :deep squeak: "Stop it, Hannah!-moan" I really need to get that on video sometime.

Happy start of Labor Day weekend, peeps! Wear lots of white, drink lots of *stuff*, and eat lots of watermelon. Now, I know that wearing white and eating watermelon while drinking *stuff* is disaster waiting to happen, but I have faith in your graceful abilities. Mine on the other hand...

9 comments:

The Mrs. said...

ah white... I used to wear white before I had kids.... now I wear snot, crayon markings, who can forget the occasional cheerio and as of yesteday a lollipop.

Jessica said...

I'll wear some white for all the people who "used to wear white..".....Oh but wait, me wearing white? That is a disaster waiting to happen. I would look like someone took me outside and rolled me in mystery dirt....I am not graceful when it comes to white...I'm not sure I own too many white shirts anyways.

The Ben Show said...

I love me some Carlton TOO!

Kristy said...

What an adorable picture of your doggie!! Happy POW and have a great Labor Day weekend yourself!

Leslie said...

What a sweet doggie pic! Not helping with the whole, I wanna a dog thing...

Hannah D. said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog!

This post is too cute, and I feel like my name is popping up everywhere! Me, Hannah D. Tropical storm. Penny's favorite toy... the list goes on!

Simply Shannon said...

So cute.
She looks just like my dog's twin there. I sincerely doubt that she's the same peculiar mix as Ginger though. (Dont' ask how it happened, but my dog is a dacschund/rottweiler)

Anonymous said...

The best pick me up picture I've seen in a long time! What a treat to see sweet Penny all tucked in after a long weekend :)

The Mom Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I read you through McMommy's place!! Glad you love the playlist, I have an eclectic taste in music fo sho! ;) Keep in touch!