Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am how I am

I was looking back on my last couple of posts (and I know I have not been posting regularly, sorry!), and I sound like a worried wart and a Fretty Betty.

And while those thoughts from the past couple of days are very accurate, I don't want to sound overly gloomy.

My family makes fun of me because I never was able to say anything bad about anything... I always couch things nicely.

"I hate my brother, but sometimes he is okay." "I hate my Latin Class, but I'm sure it will be okay"

And I am at it again: This will be okay.
KW has started to realize my stress and has taken to letting me know how valuable I am to him and how much he loves me. (which every wife needs, I think!)

Like I mentioned in the previous post, I have some great friends here that have made the journey here worth it. Also, seeing KW's growth while at law school (professionally and personally) has been amazing.

And after I process it, all of this makes great blogging fodder (which is what it is all about, right?!?)

BTW: have a great new find on Move, Bug!

5 comments:

Blessings From Above said...

Hang in there. You have a ton on your plate right now and anyone in your shoes would be stressed!

Okay, you've got me curious. I'm going to go check out Move, Bug.

The Mrs. said...

Its normal to be stressed about the unknown. You seem quite calm about it to me.... makes you wonder what my idea of worked up is!

amanda said...

i wouldn't want you any other way :)

Y'all Spoken Here said...

Thanks for your warm welcome to the blogging world and your kind words about my logo. It is my design and is trademarked! I'll send your order to you asap! Wear it in Michigan with PRIDE! Wishing you and the hubby a great final year in Michigan. It really is a gorgeous state! Then maybe, y'all can head back South, where out tea is sweet and our neighbors know our names! We need lawyers here, too! Hang in there!

Wendi said...

You is how you is...and I like it!
I am a compulsive worrier...I have no suggestions.
Good luck.