Thursday, October 09, 2008

To know him is to love him-a stolen Meme

I have come across a fun and cute blog: Some Like it Hot. And she was doing a Meme about her hubs. Well, I haven't really done one of those, so I thought, "Why not? It will help them understand KW and the honeymoon story about to come." Thanks, SLIH, for letting me steal this? (Even though I asked permission to steal after, but that is sorta like asking, right?)
He will kill me for posting this picture, but it makes me smile when he is silly. The man will seriously do anything to make me laugh.

1. He is sitting in front of the TV, what is he watching? ESPN or Fox/MSNBC/CNN/CSPAN and maybe some Travel channel

2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? If any, thousand island

3. Whats one food he doesn't like? Cheese, he likes it, but it doesn't like him...same with blueberries

4. You go out to a bar, what does he order? Something he never has tried before, something on special, or a Manhattan for special occasions. Mainly he drinks my drinks.

5. Where did he go to High School? St. Joseph's Catholic

6. What size shoe does he wear? I think an 11, but I don't know. It differs with types of shoes.

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Crap. The boy makes Samford and his son look like true collectors. He loves getting things that he thinks people will cherish some day: newspapers from when someone died (ie. The pope), autographs of people before they were famous (ahem, if they become famous), antique odds and ends, pictures of quasi-famous people, autographed books (A TRUE FAVORITE!). All of these things he stores in his clothes dresser (cause I tell him, it needs to go somewhere), but now there is no room for his clothes.

8. What is his favorite sandwich? Subway meatball/sweet chicken teriyaki/seafood sensation (Gross on the last one, I know!)

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Meatloaf

10. What is his favorite cereal? Oatmeal...brown sugar with nuts added on top

11. What would he never wear? The uber preppy-button up with a tie and sweater with jeans.

12. What is his favorite sports team? NBA: The Kings and The Celtics (now that they have 2 SC boys on there!)

13. Who will he vote for? McCain

14. Who is his best friend? me, his brother, Bob, and Josh M. from law school

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Nag at him as much or ask him to walk Penny

16. How many states has he lived in? Cali, SC, VA, GA, MI

17. What is his heritage? German and Irish but he does not recognize his Irish (which would be the part I would embrace whole heartily: wear green, drink beer, and have a ready made excuse for a temper! Sign me up, Irish heritage!?!)

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake is it? German Chocolate Cheese Cake (I have figured out a non-dairy version, but dairy is still his fav.)

19. Did he play sports in High School? Yes, he went to a small school(like graduated with 10 people, small), so he "had" to play everything. Basketball, Baseball, captain of soccer, and I'm sure there was some extreme badminton team.

20. What could he spend hours doing? Studying, reading NBA blogs (HoopsHype) and Drudge Report, and seeing things he has never seen before.
This is when KW dragged me to his "Weird Michigan" locations. This is in Hell, Michigan. And he was determined to get a picture with a snowball in hell.

And this is when we first got Penny. You can see KW's face stuck in there behind her. Classic.

So there in a nutshell is KW. I wonder how well I did? I'll have to ask?
How well do you know your significant other?

6 comments:

3boys247 said...

I love this post! I may steal it from you. My hubby went to a small HS in Michigan's U.P. I think everybody played every sport there too.

I love the Hell, MI picture. When we first got married, In laws mailing address was Spread Eagle, Wisconsin.

amanda said...

awww i love learning about the hubby!! i might have to steal this too!!

you guys sound like you were truly meant to be :)

Anonymous said...

And now I am going to steal this one from you!!! LOVE IT!

The Mrs. said...

he sounds like a great guy! this was a great post... I might borrow this idea, except if flyboy ever found out he would kill me.

and i love that he's voting for mccain. Yes call me small minded but it wouldnt have been the same had he been an obama man.

Anonymous said...

hahaha

Reading things like this reminds me how great you are for each other :)

Love,
Cita

Jenny Nash said...

I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I'm stealing it too! I love memes...even if my brothers/husbands/coworkers all think I'm crazy. :) Fun post!