Friday, December 18, 2009

Baptism and Christening

The baby was baptized on Friday.


It went great. It was very special. Especially when the baby pooped the very first second of the ceremony, and I had to pray that she wouldn't blow out on her white dress or cry the entire time.

Because let me tell you one thing about my girl, she is fastidious. As soon as her diaper is dirty, she screams like she is on fire! I'm talking a drop of pee and the diaper must be off asap!

As you may have noticed, I have not referred to her as anything. Now, I am usually a open book when it comes to the blog, but Kdubs is different (hence the reason I have to refer to him as Kdubs). He is letting me put pictures of her up here, but I had to compromise by coming up with an alternative name for her. Most of you follow me on facebook and know her full name, but tonight she is christening the blog with her new blog-name. There are many contenders, but I think this is the one I like. It may change:

I was going to do Cdubs but with her cheeks, I am thinking Chubs. But she will hate it when she is 13. I also call her Cheekies alot. And Kdubs likes calling her Chuck.

So what is your vote:
Cdubs
Chubs
Cheekies
or Chuck


11 comments:

amanda said...

i feel a little bit of pressure leaving the first comment on the voting of the blog name. kind of a big deal...so i am going to chicken out and leave it up to you :)

ps - she is beautiful!

pps - hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Cdubs for me :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. You are the most poised-looking fashionista mommy ever. Please tell me What Not to Wear :)

kelly said...

chuck - it has to be chuck. btw I have a cat named chuck and it is a thoroughly satisfying name. Congrats on baby's baptism - beautiful family!

Karen Perez said...

I'm going with Cdubs.

Michelle said...

Oh, my goodness I have been out of the loop here in blogland too long. Congratulations she is beautiful!

E said...

cdubs :)

Dag Nabbit said...

I like them all. Maybe switch them around? Maria

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

baby gifts said...

Those names were great, it is still up to you what you want for her, besides she is the one who will carry that name. You should give her something that will remind her of giving her name.

baby gifts said...

Those names were great, it is still up to you what you want for her, besides she is the one who will carry that name. You should give her something that will remind her of giving her name.