Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy Week

In the past week, there have been a lot of changes in my life.
1.) Kdubs graduated law school

I have like 3 gazillion pictures (cause I was taking pictures for the school), but I love these close shots of him! So cute.
2.) Why am I all gushy and weird about him right now? Because he moved to Athens and we have to be apart for 17 days. We are currently on day 15. I am holding up tolerably well (read: I am not crying uncontrollably just not 100% happy).
3.) We moved all of our stuff to my parents house (which entailed an 11 hour car ride that took 16!). Got Kdubs settled in Athens (sorta).
4.) AND John and Libby got married this weekend!

This is just a picture from the rehearsal



I'm so happy that Libs is part of the family I could squeal...and well I did.

All in all things are going well. Baby seems fine, my new roommates are moving in on Friday, and my friends are taking great care of me.

2 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Your husband is a cutie pie :) Lovvve the bridal pics!

The Mrs. said...

congrats to your husband! What an achievement and congrats to the woman who made it all possible. psst. that would be you.