Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fun times with KW

K-dubs is what people call "that quiet guy." He doesn't say a lot in groups of people. He typically allows other people to talk and asks very good questions (which is totally why everyone loves him--and makes my crazy antics look crazier). But when we are just hanging out by ourselves, he says some of the most ridiculous things EVER.
Case in point #1: When we were first dating, I was not feeling very well after one of our dates. While walking up the escalator from the Metro station, we had this conversation:

TRS: Oh I'm not feeling very well
KW: Oh, no...is it a stomach ache? head ache?
TRS: No...just feeling off...
KW: Do you have a fever?
TRS: No, I don't think so
KW: Because if you do, the only cure is more cowbell

deadpanned...kept walking up the escalator...
and all I could do was sit on the escalator steps and bust out laughing.

Case in point #2: While driving to school last week, KW was talking to me about his plans for the day. He looked down the road and saw that a crow was nibbling away on something and not moving as we got closer. We got closer and closer, and the crow was not moving. Finally the crow flew away at the last second and KW said, "Woh Bird..." (and in an accent) "Say hello to your mother for me."



The guy kills me every time.

6 comments:

.jimaie.marie. said...

LOL!!
Any guy that can quote SNL is a great guy in my book :D I freakin looove Andy Samberg, he kills me! :D And apparently your husband is hilarious as well! hehe!

The Mrs. said...

he sounds hilarious, just think of how funny your kids will be. your stories will rival mine. : ) see no reason to be scared of them....

Anonymous said...

You know, he really does sound very witty, very droll. You two are probably a pretty funny pair sometimes!
tp

amanda said...

i loved when mw actually came on the show to find him!! sooo funny.

and you are your hubby sound like so much fun :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Too funny....it's the dry, surprising humor that's the best.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing my butt off vicariously. We use "more cow bell" all the time....