Thursday, August 21, 2008

Favorite Things Swap and a new venture



Are you guys ready to do an internets swap!?! Go over to Wendi to check out her awesome Favorite Things Swap.

I am playing, are you?

Oh, and the button up there...yup, I helped Wendi with it!!! This was one of the first few that I have done on trade.

I am hoping to start expanding this as my knowledge grows but it is definitely a slow process. So if you would like a button, banner, or icon, let me know! I would love to get some more experience. Please email me if you have something you want to do and we can talk about a trade!?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE one! I don't even know what to do with them but I'd feel so... so... special?!

McMommy said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME, GIRL!!!!!!!!

Why don't you make me a button advertising that you make buttons, I will stick it on my site for you? I'm all about supporting you, TRS!!

McMommy said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME, GIRL!!!!!!!!

Why don't you make me a button advertising that you make buttons, I will stick it on my site for you? I'm all about supporting you, TRS!!

McMommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curtis said...

My blog could using a facelift. Any suggestions?

Jessica said...

Ooooh...This favorite things swap seems so exciting. I think I should just do it because if I don't...Ill kick myself later anyways!

The button is way cute!

The Mrs. said...

the button is adorable... I want me a button but I dont know what for. too bad.

the favorite things swap sounds nifty... some lucky biotch is getting some coca cola and a smart one Salisbury steak dinner!

Wendi said...

How much do I love that you posted about my swap?
You are a button designer extraordinaire!
Or as I like to call you...my personal little GPS! (genius photoshopper!)
Thanks for the adorable creation...you nailed it!