Friday, April 11, 2008

2 Much 2 Say

Ha, I thought the title looked like a boy band name, which is appropriate for all the noise that is going on about NKOTB.

Anyways, sorry that I haven't written much this week. I had started about 18 different posts, which are forth coming, but I have gotten trapped in other people's blogs. This would constitute my second search of the Great Blogs of the Universe.

And I found some doozies. But more on that to come.

This is a post to say I will be posting more interesting posts but I had too much to say and I actually have to work...even though Curtis thinks I slack off too much...Thanks, CWC.

If you want to see what I was busy with last night, click here (but be forewarned...you will want to set aside an hour or two for it).

6 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

That's a GREAT story! I loved reading it when I should have been typing a paper last week :)

Curtis said...

some of us just have standards that we won't compromise, Alex. unfortunately for the whole world and my wife in particular, i choose not to compromise on my "no blogging at work" stance. my stances on everything else are fair game and often available to the highest bidder!

Amy Plumb said...

I too find myself reading blogs (or just surfing)instead of posting on my own blog.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hi! I just wanted to comment so you'd know I stopped in. Have a great weekend, girl!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog- I found it on Leigh's blog!

amanda said...

i truly have gotten lost on her site...the stories, the pictures and have you seen the lodge!!

amazing.