Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The baby


It has happened. I mean I thought I was in love before. It took me awhile to really feel anything about her...but now it can't be helped.

She is the sweetest and funniest little thing. And the best thing is that she has finally captured KW under her spell.

The one downfall: she hates having her pictures taken. I know! It is so weird because we call her "the supermodel." She just gets scared because of the flash
I am going to have to try in daylight because she freaks out when she sees the camera. i have turned off the flash, no dice. Hopefully, I will have some better pics soon.

I am also going to start posting some training tips and questions.

Let me just say again, she is so much fun.

6 comments:

E said...

Cute pic! Welcome to mommyhood! :)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

awww!

Abbey's Road said...

I adore her already! Maybe it's the flash that she hates ... it might frighten her????

In response to yours on my post about Worry, I said: G'luck! My kids are grown and now, I worry about them AND my parents who are both 76. But I'd rather have them around and worry about them than to not have them ... they are all such a blessing to my life. And my parents still worry about me, so you see, it is a lifelong commitment, but so worth the price.

On the other hand, I worry a lot about "what ifs" and thinks I think people are saying about me or whether or not they like me ... it's a major hang-up. But I have a wonderful counselor .. LOL!!

Hang in there, give it God and then forget about it!

Amy Plumb said...

She looks a lot like my Rexie. Very cute, what kind is she?

Mimi's Toes said...

My daughter had 3 min pins that she had to have taken to the rescue because they were jealous of her baby. They marked everything in the house and they tried everything to keep them, but it just didn't work out. They all went to loving homes and the 2 black ones went together, while the red one went to a different home. She did what was best for the dogs and they have heard from the new owner's that they are all doing great.

The Roaming Southerner said...

She is a Min Pin...and she was rescued from a puppy mill as an "overused mom." From what her rescuer told us, she had never really been outside her little holding pen since birth and had 2 or 3 litters in a year or so (probably before she was really sexually mature).

I hope she will be fine when we have kids. I'm definately nervous about that. The good thing is that if need be, I know my brother or mom will take her...they love her already.