Monday, April 23, 2007

Personal Shopping

Okay, so I am obsessed with the blog: http://preppychicblog.blogspot.com. She takes requests for new-outfit-crisises...and does the hunting for you. Since I have some time on my hands and preppy chic is loaded with requests, I thought I would try my hand at this. If you want to send me an occassion that you need to look fierce for, your budget, and other details, I will be happy to throw my two cents your way. I also will try to be more budget friendy than Preppychic is....because well, I can't afford much now, so I am always shopping on a budget. I am working on a good example now, so let's see how this goes. If you want to have fun, just send me a hypothetical dressing situation and I will try my best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, try this one out . . . we're visiting the Ritz at Lake Oconee for my Mom's 50th and staying a week. We're also taking the kids. And I'll still be nursing Jaden. What the heck do I wear to dinner in the "fancy" dining room with my 3-yr old and nursing baby? Oh yeah, budget: think Target / Old Navy.