Friday, December 01, 2006

What time of day am I?

I found this over at Shalee's Diner...during my blog travels this morning. She is pretty darn funny.
You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

Considering I do not like getting up early, this seemed contradictory to me, but the description seems accurate...cause I love making people happy....am I making you happy....oh no! I'm not? Well, maybe this will make you happy






It sure makes me laugh :-)

2 comments:

T.S. Eliot said...

awww..... how cute! You make ME happy, A!

And what IS that under K's nose?!?

The Roaming Southerner said...

It's the cotton from the tylenol bottle!?!?!