Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Who's Leslie?

KW and I were taking our nightly trip to the grocery store (we usually go once a day to the store to pick out dinner and lunch for the next day--I am not a great planner of weekly meals), and the song Groovin' by the Young Rascals came on to the loud speaker. Half way down the baking aisle, KW stops and says, "who is Leslie?" I tried to figure out what the heck he was refering to ...and he says you know, "Life could be ecstasy, you and me AND LESLIE." I almost died with laughter near the powder sugar.

Just in case you don't know the lyrics are:
We'll keep on spending sunny days this way
We're gonna talk and laugh our time away
I feel it coming closer day by day
Life would be ecstasy, you and me endlessly [YOU COULD SEE HOW THIS COULD BE LESLIE]

Groovin' on a Sunday afternoon
Really couldn't get away to soon
No, No, No, No
Groovin'
Groovin'


oh he makes me laugh

No comments: