Monday, September 25, 2006

Oh oh ooh oh...for the longest time

I know I know I haven't updated the old blog in a long time! Between the two internships, taking care of Ken, blogger issues, and the lack of things on my mind...I haven't been up to my usual bloggity goodness. As I sit now in front of Ken's favorite machine (although our new Bowflex is giving it a run for the money), I realize how glorious it feels when one reaches the right amount of FULLY CAFFINATED diet coke, chocalate chip chewy bars, the whitty banter of the Gilmore Girls, and the sound of clicking keys. It's something about the sticky honey on my fingers clashing perfectly with the stunty white keys of the Mac. To update you on my life for the past week and a half, I have been trying to stike the right cord of timing between my two jobs and not break the bank with gas! I also have started a new women's bible study group that is full of married women from KW's law school. It's nice to be around women who are going through the same "supporting-your-husband" thang that I am going through.

On a side note: I know that I am supposed to want to get a full time job that pays and all (which would be nice), but I have really enjoyed spending time with KW and taking care of him. It's really nice to support him and laugh with him at all of the silly things in our lives.

Back to the bible study...I am a little intimidated by the women in the group. They are all very Catholic, and I am used to being the most Catholic in the room. They are also very spiritually aware, all have kids, and all are very in touch with the goings on at the law school. Needless to say that I am feeling a bit in awe. Lots of other things to report, but I will let that come in future blogs. Here is a question for you: What should I make for dinner?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you couldn't resist me for long!