Thursday, May 01, 2008

Everything's coming up Milhouse*

*explains title

KW got a second internship offer!!!!
no, it is not paying but it is a great opportunity for him to learn another part of the law.

Here is the nougatty goodness: He went out to this firm, convinced them they needed an intern, and they hired him as their first intern and to start an intern program for them!

I'm so proud.

He is a workhorse, my husband. It drives me crazy. It turns him into Finals KW, who I hate...but I love when he gets compensated for his hard work. I love people realizing what I have known all along. That my husband is AWESOME.

3 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Congratulations to your husband! That is so exciting! I hope you enjoy your week!

GranolaGirl said...

congrats Mr. Hard Work! You deserve it!

E said...

I am so proud of you for supporting him through these endeavors, as it is so important! You are a great wife!