Monday, January 14, 2008

Grumpacious



Grumpacious (GruhmP AY Shus) adv. 1.) to be grumpy with an attitude. 2.) to be upset but not malaciously mean with extra meladrama.

Use in a sentence: I am very grumpacious today because I live very far away from the south and therefore had to miss a good friend's wedding this weeekend and missed seeing some of the best people in the world.


*all of these girls (except for the girl on the far left, who I am not sure who she is!) were on my freshman hall at Furman. We had the best and most fun hall, and each of these girls made it one of the best years of my life!
***also note that the bride is gorgeous, as all brides are but the former Ms. P even moreso!

4 comments:

E said...

My sisterinlaw went to Furman!

Yes, that bride was beautiful!

I am sorry that you had to miss the wedding. It is so hard living away!!!

Anonymous said...

We missed you too!

Amy Plumb said...

That's hard to miss a friends wedding, but it looks as if you were sent pictures right away, thanks to the internet.

Bride was very gorgeous!

Love your blog name.

Anonymous said...

you aren't even original, my love! Don't you know that that word is copyrighted? yeah, I thought so.