Monday, January 28, 2008

Back at Work

So I did it! A full day back at work with only 9 people asking me if I should be at home?!?!?

I feel okay despite two things: I have an awful cough and that awful cough kept me awake last night...so now I am very tired.

But I did it. I made it through a fullish day of work (I was a teensy bit late but that is more routine these days).

So hopefully this will be the start of better more productive days. I was not terribly productive today but I got some stuff done and HEY that is better than none.

Off to the homestead to play with the Penny and then to our Montagnini's to be fed. It is nice to have friends who will cook if you bring them dessert and booze.

2 comments:

E said...

Glad you're feeling better. What is better than friends that will cook?!?!? We always take over wine when we go to other's homes, too! Have a great night and hopefully you'll get some sleep tonight!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hope you are feeling 100% soon!