Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Long Days and Short Nights


So, I have been busy and not busy all day long. How is that possible you say? I have been having 13 hour work days because we are doing a board member-phone-a-thon. This means I stay 5-6 hours later than usual to listen to board members call our donors and ask for more money. You would think that I would use this time to be productive, but after working 8-9 hours already, my productivity is low. The real kicker is that I have to come into the office extra early because Ken (who needs the car since I'm staying at the office late) has to take me in with plenty of time to get into class...

okay I just reread what I wrote and it sounds whiney but I'm not meaning to be...I just have had no caffiene...hopefully this will get me to blog more. In any case, this is my desperate plea to the world to entertain me.

No comments: