Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tour of My Home

So here, as promised, are TONS of pictures of our apartment. It is for the most part pretty clean and organized. Some places I couldn't take great pictures because of KW's papers and such being around. So lets start the tour:

This is the view of the kitchen from the door. Its alot smaller than my old one, so my appliances are everywhere!
This is full on view of the kitchen...its definately a one person kitchen. KW likes to help, but I shove him out so I don't spill "hot" all over him.
The dining room is right next to the kitchen...we mainly use it to hold stuff like ironing, dry cleaning, bills, etc.
Another view of the dining room.
Here is the den with my big red hand me down couch. Yes, that is the Mac that Ken gave me to use for blogging, and I have established the couch as my official blogging spot.
This is the other side of the den, aka. what I am looking at now! But you know that the TV cabinet is open and on now.

Here is KW's bathroom. He uses it most of the time, but he also picked out shower curtain, towel colors, and picture. I think he did a great job!
This is the guest bedroom of our catchall room. These have all of the pillows and pictures I have been working on this past week.
And this is Ken's office space. Subtle tribute to his home state!


This is the bedroom...can't show you too much more because thats where KW's school stuff and some laundry is hiding!
This is my dresser where I use the tree to hang my Target jewelry so I can see it!
This is just a picture of the bookshelf we made from a CD rack
This is the only picture I could get of our bathroom...you can't see all of the cute accessories.

Nevermind! I got this one, you can kind of see more of it from this angle.

Whew! I did it. I got the apartment mostly ready now! YEAH! Well, let me know what you think!

3 comments:

T.S. Eliot said...

I love it! You've done such a great job decorating (and cleaning!). I love the guest room with all the black and white, the pillows look awesome. I can't wait to see it in person :-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I look forward to getting my own tour next time I'm back in Michigan. Tell KW I said hello!!

Anonymous said...

How fabulous! You look very moved-in and everything seems comfortable and all. My house never looked like that when I had just moved in. Tkaes Miss Linda to make anything look that good!!! We miss you here!!! Write soon!!! xoxoxoxBossOne