Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Leaving the City of Learning

So Paris is called the "city of lights," I think that Washington DC can be considered the "city of learning" or maybe the "city of thought" -na, too much, "city of knowledge" -way too much, how about the "city of debate." I'm not sure what I will christen this city when I leave, but I will miss being around some of the smartest and most educated people in the country. D.C. is known to house the highest concentration of people with advanced degrees (including me!--I like being in that group). I definately will be sad to leave a town where people know whats going on in the country (and sometimes the world).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»